1. Clothes Shop: without doubt New Look - the only shop I go into where I always leave with loads..
2. Furniture Shop: Land of Furniture - locally made and sold.
3. Sweet: Bounty - the taste of paradise indeed..milk chocolate not a fan of dark choccie.
4. City: Galway..oh Galway.. oh the stories I could tell you bout my times in Galway..they would curl your hair....the skeff - location of the best eVer week end with a girlfriend.
5. Drink: (Smirnoff) Vodka & Coke with NO ice and Cosmopolitans..deelish!
6. Music: Am digging the R n B scene at the moment but am true to my roots am a Trad Irish girl to the core..nothing I enjoy more than singing rebel songs at 4 a.m. at friends house (no kids and no close neighbours) as loud as we like..so if ever you pass by and hear really bad singing about evictions round the lovely lough sheelin you can bet I'm in there. Nick I'm feelin the connection.
7. TV Series: Dont even have to think about this one definitely The Bill - Smithy makes me melt just wish it was on 7 nights a week.
8. Film: Titanic - love it so much saw it 6 times in cinema, bought CD, Video & DVD and know it pretty much word for word..
9. Workout: Swimming - my only form of excercise apart from the..u know..don't make me spell it out.....learned how to a couple of years ago..swim that is...in Kells Swimming Pool - the best instructors you'll find anywhere.
10. Pastries: My Ma's apple tart with lashings of cream..if only I had a picture!
11. Coffee: Sorry to let the side down but gonna have to pass on this - not a coffee drinker - my only MUST have caffeine kick comes from Coca Cola...diet, zero get away from me!!!
I am only going to tag 1 person for this and its a new blog discovery with a lot of reading so if you please lynanne, by way of introduction feel free to give it a lash...